What do you do when things don’t go your way? What do you do when your circumstances scorch you? Do you know where to go? Do you know what to look for? Consider a tree, the main parts of the tree are its roots, leaves and bark/stem. These three parts function to find the basicContinue reading “A flourishing tree”
The Robert K Greenleaf Center for Servant Leadership defines a servant-leader as one who focuses primarily on the growth and well-being of people and the communities to which they belong. While traditional leadership generally involves the accumulation and exercise of power by one at the “top of the pyramid,” servant leadership is different. The servant-leaderContinue reading “Servant Leadership”
A Contemplative Lenten Experience: Thank you Holy Spirit Scripture: Acts 2:2-4 When the day of Pentecost arrived, they were all together in one place. 2 And suddenly there came from heaven a sound like a mighty rushing wind, and it filled the entire house where they were sitting. 3 And divided tongues as of fire appeared to them and rested on each oneContinue reading
A Contemplative Experience: Come and have breakfast with me Scripture: John 21:1-14 After this Jesus revealed himself again to the disciples by the Sea of Tiberias, and he revealed himself in this way. 2 Simon Peter, Thomas (called the Twin), Nathanael of Cana in Galilee, the sons of Zebedee, and two others of his disciples were together. 3 Simon Peter said to them, “I amContinue reading
Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and/or try again.
Hi, I’m Sujatha Balasundaram. Previously a graphic artist, I became a full-time stay-at-home mother and freelancer in 2005. I learned a lot with and through my children during my time as a Freelancer, and Founded Arresponses blog as a way to share my thoughts and art.
Subscribe to My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)